Dave, you should check your agreement with your previous client. Many boilerplate contracts include a clause addressing patents that you may be subject to.

- Allan

Allan Evans    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Multimedia Production and Programming
Back in Chicago. Really.
"No matter where you go, there you are." - BB