Since installing F9 I can't get some of my old movies to publish in F7. I don't get any errors, but I just get a blank stage when I go to Test Movie.

Is this a known problem? I have know idea where to begin look. I figured I could narrow it down to a specific asset by removing half the items from the time line and so on, then removing half the items from the library and so on, but even after clearing out the entire library and timeline (and adding something new to look at) I just get a blank stage.

It's a good thing they let you install the software on a backup machine. Time to boot up my old laptop....

Thanks!