I may be doing an app that has to be deployed in various languages, and I'm trying to find a good method of doing it. I guess my main issue is that the interface is Flash, and would be created by a designer. Content is pretty much all external, but things like button text, tool tip text, etc. are put in place by the designer.

I'd thought of just making different interface 'shells' for the various languages, but that'd be more difficult to maintain. What'd be perfect is language plugins but then I'm not quite sure on how to handle sizing problems - especially with certain languages like chinese.

Just looking for some guidance.

Dave -
Head Developer
http://www.blurredistinction.com