Just create the mm.cfg file if it doesnt exist,

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sidney
de Koning
Sent: 24 January 2008 16:13
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] AIR Sandbox while loading sounds

No such files here, tried looking for it but no luck.

Still cant find the bug i was looking for, maybee tomorrow. Any other
sugestions i can try?

cheers, Sid

http://livedocs.adobe.com/labs/flex3/html/Working_with_Sound_11.html

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/fplayer9_security.ht.