Not sure about TweenLite, but there is some useful stuff here:

http://www.reflektions.com/miniml/template_permalink.asp?id=254

and here:

http://labs.zeh.com.br/blog/?p=104

Leandro Ferreira wrote:
You could do it sending and object to TweenLite and monitoring its variables
to create lines from A to B.

   Leandro Ferreira

On 1/29/08, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tried on another Flash  list without any luck, so I'll try here.

I'm trying to see if there is a way to combine TweenLite and the draw
functions (i.e. sprite.graphics.lineto) to slowly draw a line from point
A to point B. Maybe there isn't, but I thought I would ask.

Is it possible or would it have to be accomplished instead by drawing
slowly from point A to a point approaching B, then clearing, drawing
further, then clearning, etc. until the endpoint is reached? I'd like
to avoid that because it's 1) kludgy, 2) processor intensive, 3) time
consuming to code, 4) does not use easing (easily anyway), and 5) would
not look smooth. Any thoughts?

Oh, and any method suggested has to be done dynamically with the draw
API, not a timeline solution, since this is in regards to rendering a
dynamic graphic.  Thanks.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Glen Pike
01736 759321
www.glenpike.co.uk <http://www.glenpike.co.uk>