> I have a client who wants to use Access for their database -
> yeesh... Is it possible to use AMFPHP (Flash8) with MS
> Access? Is Access SQL capable? Any decent hosts that offer
> PHP and Access? Seems unlikely... Should I just tell them to
> man-up and use MySQL?

You can connect to Access databases from PHP on Windows. Access does support
the bulk of ANSI-92 SQL. If you can get away will telling them to "man-up",
though, go for it.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
http://training.figleaf.com/

WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/