From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Vlado Krempl
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:19 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] How did they do it?? A particular flash site.

Hello everyone,

There is a great flash site that I absolutely love, and just
wanted your opinion on how they layed it out.

The site is :
http://checklandkindleysides.com

They use a background gradient image, so is the flash movie
in transparent mode??
Or perhaps they have used another program for 3D, for example
I read somewhere that Swift 3D is great for this kind of work.
They also use CSS on the nav text, have they integrated html
with flash??

Cheers,

Vlado
The contents of this message should be treated as COMMERCIAL
IN CONFIDENCE unless otherwise specified in the message and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.
sender. If you are not the named addressee you should not