-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jimbo
Sent: 08 February 2008 12:38
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Problems displaying Progress with FileReference

There is an as3 version that shows progress quite well, is very easy to
customize, and also sends you an email every time a file has been uploaded.
It was created by Flep at flepstudio.org, source code is available under the
swf.

http://jimbo.us/Uploader/

hth,