That all looks fine. There is no memory leak in the code you showed here.

You do not need to delete tTime as it is declared within the scope of the
function and will be marked for deletion as soon as the function is
complete.

If I run the classes (with the line clockdata = new
ClockData() commented out), the memory is stable in the stand alone
player. In flash the memory is slowly going up, but that is because we
are doing a trace each interval.

Note that it takes a few seconds for the memory to be stable.

Greetz Erik