Hi All
I made a desktop application( in AS 3.0 using Flash IDE) in which I am
Authoring tool( IDE). I publish my file using local files only. Now when I
am trying to run my independent SWF file, i am getting error
"Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2035: URL Not Found. URL:
file:///video/pic_8.swf".
The things are working fine if i open fla and hit ctr+Enter.I don't know why
its not working as an independent swf. Also the title of the player is
showing player 9, which means it is using the player it is supposed to use.
If i change my publish settings to
 network only nothing works at all.
i am just using XML to load external SWFs and videos in UIloader component.
Any body has any solution for this kind of problem.
I am putting all my code on main time line in Flash authoring tool and my
Operating system is XP
Thanks a lot.
Anuj