Hi Helmut,

This looks more like an issue of lingering variables, or a queue that is not properly re-initialized at the pause, than of a problem with the Sound Object . How are you storing the references to the sounds? How are you controlling the sequential playing of the sounds?

Bob

Helmut Granda wrote:
            I am having a dilema with the sound Object. I have a player that
plays sounds in certain order, when the user "resets" the movie the sounds
play again.

            The issue is that somewhere the Sound Object remembers what
sound was in "queue" thus when you reach certain point your "old" sounds
play.

            for example
            play 1, 2 , 3 (pause)
            reset
            play 1, 2 (overlaps 3 ), 4 (overlaps 5).. and so forth.

            when the user "resets" the movie I stop the soundChannel but
still I get this weird behavior and I was wondering if some one else has run
on something similar or some guidance in better control of the sound object.

            TIA

Thanks,