From: Meinte van't Kruis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 1:51 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Tweening Engines for AS3

Tweenlite has one lil thingy against it though; tweens aren't synchronised.
It doesn't happen much that this becomes a problem, though I can imagine
projects where people want lots of tweens ending at the same time, which
simply won't happen with lots of objects in TweenLite, other than
that it's pretty sweet.