or you can call an air app from within your air app (this can potentially be the same app)
So what you do is:
have A open and set it to alwaysinFront
from A you call B
close A
bring B to front

More info on this here:
http://www.davidtucker.net/2008/04/01/air-tip-11-launching-an-air-application-from-an-air-application/

Cheers,

Sidney

On Apr 9, 2008, at 2:24 PM, Kenneth Kawamoto wrote:

You could have an empty "base" movie (AIR) and load your main movie into it.

Kenneth Kawamoto
http://www.materiaprima.co.uk/

Omar Fouad wrote:
Dears,
In a application I've created in Air, I wanted to ask if it is possible to "restart" the application as in reloading the swf inside the Air Player when I press a button or whatsoever, instead of closing it and reopening it again
by clicking it's Icon. I need it for a Kiosk application.
Thanks