Ha! I never said I make $300,000 a year. Where did you get such a crazy idea as that? :)

The Flash player team knew they were in a pickle and instead of providing "a way to punt something or forcibly shut it down", they opted to not say anything and hope that nobody figured it out. That might be ok when you only have a few hundred users, but with the way Adobe's been pushing AS3 at everyone, getting people like Colin Moock to try and convert newbie developers to use AS3 claiming how much better it is, Adobe's behavior is completely irresponsible.

I make my living with Flash. I don't need other companies out there pushing competing technologies to be able to point out that the Flash player has a major issue in it so come to the darkside. Adobe needs to fix it, pronto.
:)    <-- Smiley face

laurent wrote:
I hope, Steven, this is just part of the strategy. How much money have you make since flash player is out...? 300 000$ a year you said....