Matt S. wrote:

> I'm not belittling him because of his english.

I don't remember anybody objecting to his English abilities. I certainly
never would, because I would be quite vulnerable in my second language. On
the other hand, I wouldn't have people objecting to my impolite words,
because I don't know enough Chinese swear words ^_^

I'm reminded of an amusing joke (mercifully brief):

Q: What do Europeans call somebody who speaks three languages?