We're seeing a strange behavior with Firefox running under Windows on a MacTel. We're seeing it under both Parallels and VMWare. We're running WinXP with the latest FF (2.0.0.13) and the latest Flash (9.0.0.124). I'm running the latest Parallels under Leopard and my colleague is running VMWare under Tiger.

FF under plain Windows (no MacTel) works just fine.

The bug is that images loaded in using the Loader object and sounds loaded in using loadSound(url, true) do not show up / start playing _until_ the user moves their mouse! Curiously, xml-loading seems to work just fine. Animations, tweening, intervals and everything else seems to work perfectly fine.

You click on a button to go to the next phase of the interaction and everything seems to work fine, but you won't hear any sounds or see any images loaded until you move the mouse. The ProgressBar for the Loader will show 100%.

Anyone ever seen this?