I haven't had a need to use the CS3 components in an actual project until
now.

After hunting the docs it seems I can only change something like the
highlight colour for all components by editing the graphics for each
component type. Ugh.

Anyhow, I'm now trying to change the colour of the text for a list
component so there's a different colour for up/over/down/disabled. The up
and disabled appear in the docs as textFormat and disabledTextFormat, but
there's no mention of changing the textformat for the over or down
conditions.

Is there a way? ... without having to create a custom cellrenderer ...

Derek Vadneau