-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glen
Pike
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:45 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] OT: php forum

Phorum - this is okay, easy to customise the look when you find the template folder, header, footer & css PHPBB - horrible to integrate with - tried doing a system to automatically add new users for a CMS to the forum and had to rewrite large chunks of code - does not separate code from SQL from content. The people from Wordpress were working on a system called BBPress - looked promising, but have not tried it out.

HTH

Lehr, Theodore M (N-SGIS) wrote:
Anyone know of a good php forum?

Glen Pike