phpfreaks, they also have an IRC channel for assistance but don't count on
getting your "how do I join two strings in php?" questions answered in the
Channel, they mostly help you in more advanced topics and also some have a
little attitude towards flash developers... other than that its a great
place to start =)

...helmut