Thanks for the tip Rich.

I had a look at the mProjector. This third-party projector will probably solve several questions in the project we're doing. Only hope the project manager will allow for third-party pluggs. We are developing a desktop app. Not a browser based, so it would certainly be a valid option. Have to check with people from mProjector in detail (not found in docu/examples)

Would this not be something the flashplayer should support by itself, a fixed (regardless of having the focus or not) fullscreen mode?

Thanks again for the tip!
Bart

Rich Shupe schreef:

I don't think it's possible to prevent this in the browser. It's probably
possible when using a third-party projector enhancer like mProjector, but
you'd have to test.

Rich
http://www.LearningActionScript3.com

Ontwerpbureau ZieZo