The company where I work is growing and needs more
AS3 developers. The project is called Panfu, one
of the biggest virtual worlds for children, developed
in AS3 and PureMVC.

It's a large and young international team with programmers,
designers, illustrators, translators, moderators and many
others. Work conditions are quite good I think.

Berlin is a great city to live in, specially in summer. It's full
of cultural events, parks where you can relax, lakes, and
people coming from all countries. You can go around with
bicycle or using a very efficient public transportation. Flats
and food are quite inexpensive compared to other large cities.

For more details or for sending a CV please use my e-mail
address.

Hopefully one of you is working here with us soon! :)

Abe

ps. I'm sending this job offer to the list as it was said a
couple of weeks ago it is ok to do so. Hopefully it
does not upset anyone.