Okay thanks... I guess it's not possible then. :(

Elia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerry Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Flash Coders List'" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 11:29 PM
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Real Time Lip Sync

Elia Morling wrote:

No info on real time lip sync?

The key is "real time". I don't think such a thing exists. Think what it
would have to do: analyze the wave form, probably with a reverse FFT; match
it up to n mouth positions; somehow get that on the screen, with your
character/s, in the right x/y location.

Flash could handle lip sync--were it I, I'd just have a movie clip with the
mouth positions, and go to the appropriate frame. But I don't think it's
realistic, with today's technology, to do the analysis in real time,
especially with a VM.

If you're looking for something that doesn't have to operate in real time,
Google is your friend: <http://www.swftools.com/tools-category.php?cat=530>

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson