> if anyone use decompilers/http request.. will see .../script.php?
> foo1=1&foo2=2 but i have a little surprise in php:

If you use a recording HTTP proxy or packet sniffer, you will see (and can
modify) the entire HTTP request, not just the first line.

> 2. extra check in php - make sure script is called from swf
> and not from browser. you can add some ip ban script for
> those who try.
> <?php
> if (!isset($_REQUEST["speed"]) ||
> !isset($_REQUEST["stuffurl"])) die(); .

If I record the entire HTTP request, there is no server-side check you can
make to guarantee anything my client says.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/