>>One thing that nobody who writes switch statements seemed to know (me
>>included) is you can (and, apparently, should) write them like this:

I knew that.  I guess you missed this in my post.  After I showed the
switch statement, I said, "(or the same thing above but with brackets)"

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations & Global Risk L&LD
eTools & Multimedia

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.