>>(even if you are
>>only doing a wildcard cast).

What I meant was, not "even if", but that casting to a wildcard will
alieviate the compiler complaints since  you're casting to SOMETHING,
even if it is a wildcard.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations & Global Risk L&LD
eTools & Multimedia

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.