Already have, seams to be a little slow in replying!

SJM
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ian Thomas
  To: Flash Coders List
  Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 2:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] AS3/Papervision - rotating 3d object with
'hot'areas

  Hi SJM,
      I'd suggest you ask on the Papervision list:

  HTH,
    Ian

  On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:55 AM, SJM - Flash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > Hi Guys im fishing for information on the best way to create a rotating 3d
object with 'hot' areas what you can roll over to revel a description. Here is
an example... http://www.danzer.ltd.uk/linkpakSpec.htm

  > Instead of frame by frame (like the example) i want to create a fully
dynamic 3d version using swift3d & papervision, any examples of similar
projects, links to tutorials general advice would me much appreciated!