Hi everyone,

I'm working on a concept but not sure if it is possible in AS3 Flash Player 9. I have a client requesting - some feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking into building a "loop creator" application.

I basically want to take preset loops and place them on a time track. The loops will be able to layer above each other. I then want to combine the entire track and export as an mp3, is this possible via byteArrays? If so, could I encode the byteArray to MP3 or do I need to use php or something similar.

I'm in the dark on this one. Could definitely use the help.

Anthony
website: sweetiesandgangsters.net
blog: codegasm.blogspot.com