fullasagoog.com is quite a good aggregator for Flash, Flex, etc. It pulls in some of the stuff on the Adobe / MM aggregator but is not as clunky (have not looked recently).

thefwa.com is good for "new sites that look good", I think it has a feed, but I tend to visit the site as it's a visual thing.

ultrashock.com - again, top sites, but not "paid for submissions" like thefwa ;| Look for "Bombshock", but a bit of a pain to search for good stuff.

Some of the "creme" sites for web design have a flash filter / category. Again, these are submit your own so there are lots of people out there who spend all day doing that (the rest of us just read blogs and mailing lists).

I also keep an eye on the Web / Flash conferences sites - Flash Forward, FITC, etc. as the awards on here will have top sites.

http://www.flashforwardconference.com/finalists
http://awards.fitc.ca/main/

http://osflash.org/ has a great collection of projects, so if you are looking for something to help you - frameworks, etc. try here.

http://www.riaforge.org/ the same, but wider range of Adobe related stuff.

Flex.org - showcase on here, plus tips.

the Devnet site on Adobe is huge, getting unwieldy, but invaluable. Labs is a good place to peek from time to time too.

(probably some more I missed)

(OT), for distractions / entertainment / humour, Penny Arcade, Dilbert (new site sucks for someone catching up on old Dilbert's), illwillpress.com ted.com, freelanceswitch.com, etc. And make sure you catch Andy Jarret's Friday jokes.

HTH

Glen

--

Glen Pike