-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Helmut
Granda
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:04 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Access MainTimeline reference from within a
component

Ok, so my component is being added to a blank FLA, which then it would
have
MainTimeline as the default name since there is no Document Class. Is
there
anyway to access the MainTimeline information from a blank FLA from
within a
component?

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Eduardo Omine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I understand that Flash prepends the filename to "MainTimeline" as a
> convenience because there's no DocumentClass.
> "MainTimeline" is not a class or type definition, it's simply a
default
> name.
>
> --
> Eduardo Omine