Hi Sebastian
Thanks for the reply.
Your second point works form me. Just one frame from the end of tween i
added the UILoader and i moved the loader to the main stage after making my
first movie invisible.
Thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate that
Anuj

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:21 AM, sebastian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Presumably the blink is caused by the delay between your loading movie
> being called and you setting its state to visible=false.
>
> You can resolve that in a few ways:
>
> 1. have the swf you load in already be visible=false, pre-set in the
> external file.
> 2. load the swf off-stage coordinates and then move it to the stage only
> after you set visible=false
> 3. set the alpha of the loading clip to zero, load the child then set
> visible to false and restore the alpha as needed
>
> Hope this helps, maybe someone else has a better solution.
>
> anuj sharma wrote:
>
>> I am sorry i forgot to mention i am using UILoader componenet for loading
>> that external SWF , if you guys have any other container in mind for this
>> purpose i would be happy to use that.
>> Thanks
>> Anuj
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:01 AM, anuj sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi All
>>> I am building a simple tween movie in which a line just goes from left to
>>> right and as soon as it reaches the end point I need to call external swf
>>> file and need to make the already running tween movie invisible.
>>> Everything
>>> is working fine except when i reach at the end of the movie and calling
>>> external swf file , it shows a little blink (for a fraction of second) to
>>> signify that something external has been loaded. I do not want my
>>> aaplication to show that it is loading some external files. Can i avoid
>>> that
>>> fraction of second of delay (blink showing unloading and loading movies).
>>> Here's my code which i used at the end of my first tween movie.
>>>
>>> import fl.containers.UILoader;
>>>
>>> mc_FirstLine.visible=false;
>>> var myUILoader:UILoader=new UILoader();
>>> myUILoader.height=23.6;
>>> myUILoader.move(-17,-1);
>>> myUILoader.source="SecondLine.swf";
>>> addChild(myUILoader);
>>>
>>> Please let me know if we can , any help and suggestions will be highly
>>> appreciated.
>>> Thanks