hi cool list,

I'm trying to load external swf into my flashapp.
crossdomain.xml is in the correct place... the root of the server wich hosts
the flv's...
checkPolicyFile is giving positive results...
inside the the swf is a flash video... don't know if this is external or
internal...

I keep getting this error:
SecurityError: Error #2121: Security sandbox violation: Loader.content:
http://sitem/adtest.swf cannot access
http://www.bladiebla.tv/flashcommercials/banner_320x240.swf?pid=test. This may
be worked around by calling Security.allowDomain.

Inside the policylog all policy stuff is accepted. AllowDomain doesn't do the
trick also...

On the papervision mailing list I came accross a 'new' security thingie from
Flashplayer 9.0.115 I believe... and someone said something about a
(policy)flag that needs to be in the video? I read it really quick so I'm not
sure what I read ;) But google isn't telling much on the subject...

Does anyone know something about this issue?