Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing
www.open-source-staffing.com
beau at open-source-staffing.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/opensourcestaffing

KEYWORDS: Flash 8, Flash 9, ActionScript, ActionScripting, Action
Script, AS1, AS2, AS3, Flex, Flex 2, Flex 3, Adobe Flex Builder 3, Flex
Builder 3, Flex 3 SDK, Flex lite, Flexlite, Flash Media Server, Flash
Remoting, Flash Video, Flash Game, AMFPHP, OpenAMF, AIR, BlazeDS,
Director, Lingo, ACID, Sound Forge, Toast, Quicktime, After Effects,
PhotoShop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Javascript, Lingo, PHP,
AJAX, ASP, MySQL, Visual Basic, XML, MXML, HTML, CSS, OOP, Rich Internet
Application, RIA