Hello :)
If you use MTASC... is normal :)

MTASC dont' support the #include directive, isn't a bug bug a limitation of
MTASC.

See http://www.mtasc.org/ : <http://www.mtasc.org/>

*#include :*

MMC allows code file inclusion using the #include directive.

MTASC does not allow it.

*Rationale :* Such coding practices are obsoletes with ActionScript2, and
the programmer should keep common duplicated code into separate classes.

For me the #include instruction is important... but not for Nicolas ;)

You can find in OSFlash a patch to transform the mx.* AS2 class and can be
compatible with MTASC ;)

EKA+ :)