There are 5 conditions in dealing with deep links and swfaddress seems to
only have focused on one. Internally you need to evaluate your condition
(previous location vs. new location) and communicate (or not at all) with
swfaddress accordingly. One of those conditions is starting at home, another
is returning to home.

--Joel