Telling someone to purchase a membership is not a real answer. His second post was.

Hans Wichman wrote:
What I don't understand is that someone takes the time to write an elaborate
answer and you have the nerve to reply with "how about a real answer", some
attitude dude. Although noone seems to take offense, it's a one way trip to
my ignore list.