Aha, I see - don't think you can read this for some strange reason. I had problems trying to get it working, probably part of the security thing. I could not even get a context menu to do the same...

Glen

John Giotta wrote:
Yes, Stage.displayState vs StageDisplayState.NORMAL or
StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN, but its always NORMAL and I can only
compare when full screen is the event for resize is called. Its a
reactionary condition; I need the event first.

I want to know if its possible from a security/capability stand point
before the end-user has the chance request full screen.

- John G