Oooooo you shouldn't have shown me that. :)

It's on like Donkey Kong

Best,
Karl

Sent from losPhone

On Apr 9, 2009, at 11:54 AM, "Muzak" <p.ginnebe...@telenet.be> wrote:

I used to create loads of IDE Panels (SWF Panels) for Flash/ Fireworks :) You can even launch Fireworks from a swf and make it do all kinds of stuff (you can make RPC calls from a swf to Fireworks for instance).

About everything you do in Flash is done through jsfl.
Just open up the History panel and do some stuff and then copy it from the history panel to notepad to see what it looks like.

There used to be a complete Flash/Fireworks API for AS2 (or even AS1) but I'm not sure if that has been updated for CS4. Flash panels are still pretty much alive (and now even work for Photoshop if I'm not mistaken).
Since I hardly ever use Flash nowadays I haven't looked into it much.

Just did a quick google and looks like CS4 still uses the same (or similar) API.

Flash CS4 jsfl docs:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Flash/10.0_ExtendingFlash/

Fireworks CS4 jsfl docs:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Fireworks/10.0_Extending/

Fireworks CS4: Cross-Product Extensions
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Fireworks/10.0_Extending/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d1183c949219-8000.html

Fireworks CS4: Using the API wrapper extension in Adobe Flash
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Fireworks/10.0_Extending/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d1183c949219-7fc8.html

regards,
Muzak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl DeSaulniers" <k...@designdrumm.com >