Ah duly noted.
I will figure it out myself then.
Sorry to all who were inconveniened.

Sent from losPhone

On Apr 10, 2009, at 1:21 PM, "Merrill, Jason" <jason.merr...@bankofamerica.com > wrote:

No offense meant here, seriously, but this is a minor pet peeve of mine.
I think the reason people don't respond to questions like this is not
because they don't know the answer, it's because the poster wrote way
too much in the way of description and posted too much code for list
members to sort through, therefore looking at this post, the immediate
reaction of some (not all, but some) may be, I don't have time to look
through this - someone else will answer.  Consequently nobody answers.
I would recommend making your posts more succinct.  You'll find more
success that way, and by really thinking about the core issue and
whittling it down, you may even come up with the answer (this happens to
me all the time - just writing out the problem in a succinct manner
helps me to find the answer, so I cancel posting the question). You're
posting a lot of code that is irrelevant to the question.  No offense
meant... just hoping this helps to get help.

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America   Learning Performance Solutions Instructional
Technology & Media
Monthly meetings on the Adobe Flash platform for rich media experiences
- join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community