Hmmm,
might be that some values end up negative while they shouldn't or as floats
while they should be integers.
To be honest, I don't completely understand what you are trying to do in the
left image, the lower part has to have an angle in it?
I'm not sure that's going to work without skewing of some sort.

regards,
JC

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 1:05 PM, natalia Vikhtinskaya <natavi.m...@gmail.com