If you're dynamically loading an image, it doesn't have to be an mc,
it's bitmap data and can be treated so.

If you want to save the contents of an mc to an image, use
bitmapData.draw(mc) to get bitmapData and write that to a jpeg/png on
your server. You should be able to find a tutorial that runs you
through the whole process.

Ashim

The Random Lines
My online portfolio