We did several projects using Zinc and regretted every one. We kept running into .dll errors and they kept issuing updates saying they were fixed, which they weren't. Worse yet, if you complained in their forums your post would get deleted.

I had high hopes for v3.0 because they rewrote from the ground up and claimed that the .dll errors could not happen now. Nope. We still got them.

We finally said enough. They got our money to upgrade to v3 but they'll never get another cent from our company. I would turn down a project before I even considered taking one that required Zinc.