if you are looking for robust and stable , really stable solution , forget
about Zinc , use Northcode SWF Studio and you will thank me later for this
advice .
I am a user of Flash Projectors for more than six years , I've tried the
most known : ScreenWeaver (now dead) , ScreenTime mProjector , Zinc,  and
SWFStudio .  believe me you will never find a tool like Northcode one , and
the support is outstanding too.  I'm a registered user since 2005 (after
leaving Zinc) and I'm very happy till now .  they are amazing and very
helpfull .  just spend an hour reading the forums and you will see how the
folks are happy there.

regards.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Ian Thomas <i...@eirias.net> wrote:

> You could try Northcode's SWFStudio.
>
> http://www.northcode.com/
>
> Ian
>
> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Ktu<ktu_fl...@cataclysmicrewind.com>
> wrote:
> > I think the only other options are AIR, and Titanium<
> http://titaniumapp.com/>
> >
> > On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Kevin Bath <ke...@flowdigital.co.uk>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Shame - it has some great functionality.
> >>
> >> Is there a more stable alternative 'wrapper' that anyone can recommend?

Amer