Are you serious?

How about:
-voice recognition could add an entirely new level of web based interaction
-The ability to transmit the audio data through your own protocol for any number of reasons
-A multitude of apps that need the ability to record audio locally

There are a ton of doors that this would open up for browser based and desktop applications; which, would translate into more jobs for, what is said to be, a very unstable economy.

Eric E. Dolecki wrote:
What do you need this access for, where activityLevel wouldn't serve you?