Ok, am I missing something... ?

This works, but starts playing the MC at the same time as the tween and not at the end.

function formVisible():Void {
        this.quoteRequest_mc.gotoAndPlay("startQuote");
}

function showForm() {
this.quoteRequest_mc.ySlideTo(quoteShowY,8,"easeincirc",0,formVisible (),80,6);

This doesn't work... (with or without the :Void)

function formVisible():Void {
        this.quoteRequest_mc.gotoAndPlay("startQuote");
}

function showForm() {
this.quoteRequest_mc.ySlideTo(quoteShowY,8,"easeincirc", 0,formVisible,80,6);

and this doesn't work...

function showForm() {
this.quoteRequest_mc.ySlideTo(quoteShowY,8,"easeincirc",0,function() {this.quoteRequest_mc.gotoAndPlay("startQuote");},80,6);
}

Am I not calling basically the same thing every time?
And why would the () make it work but not treat it as an "end" call back function,
instead just trigger the function as soon as that line is read??
Thanks in advance.

Karl