thanks, I did try that but with no luck.

So, im having another issue which seems to be with the mxmlc compiler.

I have imported my swc's as a compiler args as such

<compiler.include-libraries dir="${LIBS_DIR}" append="true">
     <include name="FlexUnit.swc" />
     <include name="fonts.swc" />
     <include name="userInterfaceSwc.swc" />
</compiler.include-libraries>

problem im having is inside the userInterfaceSwc I have 3 graphics which I
created in flash that I am using in my UI.

the mxmlc compiler wont compile even though I can compile and run the file
perfectly using FlexBuilder.

Any ideas?

thanks,

MaTT