Hi,
Hi! I'm the list owner. Sorry not to respond earlier, but honestly
these sorts of things tend to get put on the back burner, if you know
what I mean. I check for issues about once a week, usually.

I had an inkling you were the list owner - but when I looked on the flashcoders web page it had another address, so was a bit confused. Cheers for getting back to me - playing the "squeaky wheel" helps I guess :)
Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot I can do to help you. You need
to talk to whoever manages mail6.atlas.pipex.net. There are lots of
things that could cause delayed delivery, such as greylisting,
intermittent connectivity problems, etc
I think that confirms what I was thinking. I had my suspicions it is pipex servers because of the "handoff time", but hopefully your confirmation will give me some leverage with my ISP (owned by Pipex) as I was not getting much help from support.

Glen