So that FlashBuider is another branch of flexbuilder that parses fxg xml ?
And catalyst is our designer handled beloved fxg spawning machine ?
Anytime soon we have to crawl trough this 'super modern' and mega lengthy fxg xml's?
Or am I interpreting this wrong ?
The video tutorials scared me. Especially the mix of effects, data and the inline code you have to for example (find your target and) do the actual service binding. Next big 'speedy' thing ? Super workflow ? I see some advantages if you do the Catalyst process yourself, but for complex pages .... It just got clean and organised and now I ask myself, how long before we have (virtual xml) scripts on buttons , (virtual xml) frames back ? What do you think?

Latcho