Hi Ian,
The reason i'm using query strings it's because the same swf must to respond in different manners according the parameters passed.
I'm catching the paramenters in loaded swf (its in AS2 :() via _root.
But the same approach in flex works, but with flash IDE dont.

Is tehre any way to pass the variables to AS2 swf in the call, besides localConnection for example?

Thanxs,
Álvaro

Ian Thomas escreveu:
Don't use query strings?

Seriously - local file names on files systems don't take query
strings. You don't have any files called C:\windows\test.exe?id=33, do
you?

To make a query string work, you need to route the call through an HTTP server.

Sounds like you're trying to avoid caching? But I'm not clear why
you'd want to avoid caching a local, non-dynamic file...

Ian