From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Álvaro Saraiva
Sent: 14 September 2009 19:17
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Loading local files with query strings

Hi everyone,
I have a strange problem loading external assets from local files with
Loader() Class in AS3.
If i use query string in the file name, the asset don't loads.

This code doesnt load the swf file inside a class
this.mySWFLoader = new Loader();
this.mySWFLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.INIT,
displaySwfContainer );
this.mySWFLoader.load(new URLRequest("my_swf.swf?id=33"));

if i dont use the '?id=33' it works.

Any suggestions?
Thanxs in advance,
Álvaro

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.