I have FLA files from a client with numerous MovieClips and buttons
containing ActionScript all over the place.  I am not used to this, I only
started using Flash with AS3 and have always used a Document Class and
placed my ActionScript in external .as files.
I am trying to search through the ActionScript to find some text.  Is their
any way (tool etc.) to search through all ActionScript in a FLA?   Why
doesn't Adobe put in such a search function, it sounds so basic to me.  Or
am I not understanding something about Flash usage?

Thanks.